Xenith Return Policy
Xenith is committed to complete customer satisfaction with our innovative products. We want to make sure you are given the best protection possible by providing you with properly fitted equipment. It is extremely important that you, the user of our products, use proper and safe techniques in all activities.
- All returns or exchanges of Xenith products must be within 30 days from the date of shipment and cannot have been worn on the playing field.
- Product being returned for size exchange or warranty review will not have a restocking fee applied, while product being returned for credit will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Custom painted helmets are not returnable.
- Purchases of Xenith Apparel during sales that state "all sales are final" in the promotional terms mean refunds will not be administered.
If you placed your order directly with Xenith, please contact us and a Xenith Representative will respond with a Return Authorization Number and directions on how to return your order. If you placed your order through one of Xenith’s authorized dealers, please contact your dealer to get a return authorization as they will issue your credit.
Xenith reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange based on the condition of the returned product. All returned product MUST be returned in its original packaging (including plastic bags) or additional packaging material to prevent damage during shipment. Any product damaged in transit will not be accepted, and will be returned to sender with no refund or credit issued.
Xenith is not responsible for return freight on product unless it is found to be defective. Xenith is not liable for lost packages.
Once your return is received, a credit will be issued within 2-3 business days (note; this turnaround time may be longer during periods of high volume.) Please allow one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your credit card statement.
For any questions, or for expedited turn around on product exchange or warranty replacement, please contact Xenith Customer Service at 866-888-2322.
Football Helmet Warranty
Xenith warrants helmet shells to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment for all youth and varsity shells including the assembled liner (the interior liner, all shock absorbers, jaw plates and hook/loop attachments); comfort pads are warranted for one (1) year only.
If during the warranty period, the helmet shell and/or liner fail in the course of normal use due to material defect, the customer - not other parties having physical possession of the equipment - shall notify Xenith and request a return authorization. The defective unit shall then be returned to Xenith’s repair center by the customer - freight prepaid - with a failure report along with the location and dates of reconditioning. The helmet will either be repaired or replaced at Xenith’s option and returned to the customer or its designate, freight prepaid. Duties, tariffs, and transportation insurance associated with such return shall be the customer’s sole responsibility. The foregoing warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from: 1) improper or inadequate maintenance by customer, and/or 2) unauthorized modification, misuse, or accidents.
This warranty shall be void as a result of any of the following:
- Repairs or alterations made to a helmet which modify or alter the helmet including the removal of any warning labels and/or unauthorized paint application.
- Use of helmet replacement parts other than Xenith approved replacement parts.
- The application of any unapproved device or material to the helmet.
- Failure to recondition your helmet with Xenith or a NAERA certified member at least once every two (2) years (seasons). Xenith recommends reconditioning every year. You may schedule your reconditioning service at https://www.xenith.com/pages/schedule-reconditioning
- Failure to store the helmet in a climate-controlled environment.
Except as noted, the following components are not warranted: chin pieces, low and high chin straps, snap buckles, facemasks, facemask clips, and fastening hardware including but not limited to t-nuts, screws, and snaps. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Xenith warrants the hybrid strap and chin cup assemblies for one (1) year.
Xenith reserves the right to void the warranty if helmet(s) show signs of damage outside of normal wear and tear.
Xenith protective gear
Xenith warrants body protective gear to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of shipment.
If during the warranty period the protective item fails in the course of normal use due to material defect, The customer - not other parties having physical possession of the equipment - shall notify Xenith and request a return authorization. The defective unit shall then be returned to Xenith’s repair center by the customer - freight prepaid - with a failure report. The product(s) will either be repaired or replaced at Xenith’s option and returned to the Customer or its designate, freight prepaid. Duties, tariffs and transportation insurance associated with such return shall be the Customer's sole responsibility. The foregoing warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from: 1) improper or inadequate maintenance by the Customer, and/or 2) unauthorized modification, misuse or accidents.Xenith is committed to providing a world-class customer service experience. To begin remediating your issue please call us directly at 866-888-2322.